- 3 Days
- 30 Campers
- 4 Speakers
- 1 Performance
Annapolis, CAApply for UX Camp
6 early bird tickets available at $580
- The Camp
- You and only 29 other campers will escape the distracting city and focus on your craft at a combination design retreat and unconference. Campers work, live, and eat alongside each other, speakers, organizers, and musical performers.
- More details and speakers to be announced soon. Take a look at past UX Camps to get an idea of what you can expect!
- Choose To Find
- Formed in Boston in 2006, Choose to Find is an unconventional rock group in that they use a combination of acoustic piano and electric guitar as the primary melodic voices. Imagine an inventive singer-songwriter band that requires no vocalist. This configuration has helped Choose to Find carve their own spot somewhere in between the post-rock and jazz genres. About their unique sound, Sonic Frontiers wrote, “Choose to Find puts on an aural spectacle unlike any other,” and they “go beyond the overdone post-rock trends”, while Daily Vault wrote that Choose to Find’s music takes the listener on “a vastly entertaining safari into unexplored musical territory.”
- We’re sharing three gorgeous houses on a private hilltop property in Sonoma County. All meals will be provided (with vegetarian options), and you’ll have access to the lake, fire pits and various outdoor activities.
- Think summer camp! We understand group rooms are not ideal for everyone; however, we will work closely with you to make sure you’re in a room with your friends, coworkers, or in an otherwise preferred sleeping arrangement.
- Towels, sheets, linens
- Hot Tub
- 25 Beds (+ more arrangements coming)
This event is not possible without amazing sponsors like you, supporting our design community. If you're a company or individaul interested sponsorship, more information can be found by emailing us.Become a sponsor